FREE
Wellness
that works
for you

Carol Brown: Supporting the Small Business Community to Thrive

Screen Shot 2021-10-07 at 4.24.58 PM

Summary:

Supporting Small businesses is something Carol is super passionate about. Whether that be helping out where she can with advice, coaching, or empathising with other businesses, as she too has a small business in Mangawhai. 

Carol gets small businesses to focus on people and culture. Through experiences of her own with her husband, who is an amazing technician, but he wasn’t an amazing people leader. Now, he talks about people and culture as being his second apprenticeship, and how the business has just got so much better after investing in it. 

Carol touches on corporate life, and the fact that they get so much support around personal development which is 3% of the economy, she tries to use the knowledge she has gained to help the rest of the 97% of the economy. Small businesses are not just about marketing programs, it’s about humans employing other humans, so they can feed their families and if we can keep bringing it back to these real life humans then people will be able to connect a lot better. 

 

 

Click here to watch the full interview! 

Share on email
Share on facebook
Share on twitter

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

Related Articles

Macaroni Cheese

You can never go wrong with a delicious Mac n Cheese, Sarah shares with us her adaptable recipe that can be made to your own preference!

Read More

NEW INTERVIEW ALERT!

Check out the latest interview we have with David Galbraith. 

David, better known in the sporting world as DG, has been a Team Performance Psychologist for many sports teams including The All Blacks Sevens Team, Chiefs Super Rugby Team, Waikato Bay of Plenty Magic Netball Team and has worked with the Japanese National Rugby Team.

He was so popular the first time we had to bring him back for a second kōrero! This time David talks everything children’s wellness. Check out the interview below!

All you need to do is sign up for free!